Monday, October 12, 2009

why, why, WHY...

do shoes have to be so expensive?? Seriously, it just breaks my heart when I find a beautiful pair of shoes and it is priced way out of my budget. That was the story of my life while shopping online yesterday...
$96.00
$182.00
$91.00
$91.00
$100.00
$91.00

And the biggest heartbreak...
$495.00


But the good news is that I worked reeeeally hard on my mid-term paper for history and finished it a week and a half early...so proud of myself. I'm going to DSW tomorrow.

6 comments:

Angeleah Bertoldo said...

I'm pretty sure DSW is a gift from heaven. have fun! props on your paper!

Chase + Destiny said...

LOVE the first pair of shoes!!! next time im in town lets go shoe shopping because i need more shoes :)

Crooked Brooke said...

Sis! Don't you know that Family Dollar has shoes for just $1? I would have thought that living with Hayley and Grandma Frankie for all these years would have taught you at least that much. And can I just say that I'm completely shocked about the mid-term paper. What on earth made you work on it and actually finish it a week and a half early? I simply can't comprehend such a thing.

lauren said...

um i want all of those. and i was saying the same thing as you...WHY!?!?

Kathy's Boys said...

Daaaaad!:) They ARE all very cute. My favorite are the
4th ones down!

walkintheclark said...

go to 3.99 shoes on oakey and rainbow!! they have the cutest knock offs for 20 dollars or less!!