Sunday, May 17, 2009

mybeautifulsis...



Last night my sister Hayley went to Prom. She was breath-taking to say the least. Joel immediately told her to run back up stairs, take off the make-up, and put on some sweats... he felt a little uncomfortable with her "actually looking like a girl, for the first time." Joel also taught Hayley some self defense moves and requested a word with her date before he took her for the night. Haha...he's a protective older brother. Hayley's date was Ned Meservey. He was such a sweet date for her and looked great in his tux...they matched perfectly! His reaction to her beauty was priceless. She walked into the room and as soon as he saw her his mouth hung open and said "Oh my gosh Hayley!" and gave her a HUGE hug. It was so funny. If you can't tell, I love to brag about my sister. She's my best friend and I honestly don't know what I would do with out her!

her shoes are to die for!!



cutest couple at the Prom...no doubt about it.




I know this picture is blurry but I just had to show my love for my sis! (please ignore the ugly braces)

5 comments:

Crooked Brooke said...

Oh my gosh! All I can do is think about how lucky Ned is that he is such a sweet kid or else Joel would have had every right to close the blinds and kick him out the door. We have to keep Hayley locked up. She's too gorgeous for her own good!

Chase + Destiny said...

SHE LOOKS BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!! i love her shoes!!

Danny and Kaitlin said...

WOW! I can't believe that she went to prom! Shes grown up so much! and looks so gorgeous, just like all the nelson girls! and paige you look hott in your braces! :)

Tanner and Andrea said...

she really does look soo pretty.. you guys look so much alike.

Anonymous said...

I can't believe these pictures! I remember we were getting ready for prom!! When did you get braces?? You and your sisters are all so cute :) I remember coming over to play light years ago! hahahaha, good times!!