Monday, July 13, 2009

~Elder Peterson~


As of Tuesday 7.14.09 Landry has been serving his mission for 6 months!! I know it might not sound very long to some of you be for me it's a big milestone. 6 months = 1/4 which = 18 months until he comes home! :) It's a weird feeling having a missionary out. I miss him a lot but I also wouldn't want him to be anywhere else than in Alabama serving the Lord and changing people's lives. It's amazing what he does every day and I know I could never do it. He just has so much faith and strength and courage and every time I hear from him I see another quality that I want to strive to have. I heard someone refer to missionaries as angels...and that's truly what they are. They save people from whatever darkness they have in their lives and bring them the best gift possible. I am so proud to say that my best friend is a missionary. He's a hero to so many people...including me. I couldn't be more proud of him.


My chart is filling up! :)











Keep up the great work Elder Peterson. :)

6 comments:

Tanner and Andrea said...

ah, he looks so handsome in all those pictures... i love the first one. and i want to figure out how he did that color thing with the tie. pretty cool. i cant wait until he gets home- for him to see maddex. it will be so fun.

Chase + Destiny said...

YAY!!! Im sure the rest will FLY by!!! love you paige!

The Tonks Family said...

He looks good! Time will fly by so fast! i cant believe its already been a year since i got married! it was good to see you at michelles wedding! Tell him hi for me! Maybe we can go to lunch or something!

Kathy's Boys said...

We got a new memory card today...come over sometime and watch it before Friday. We will going to
Calif. for the week. How's your job?

Anonymous said...

I LOVE THIS POST. PAIGE I'M IN THE SAME BOAT AS YOU, IT SEEMS LIKE HE JUST LEFT! FOR ME, 6 MONTHS WENT BY QUICK FOR HIM!! :) LET'S DO LUNCH SOON...i love you & you can do it.

Tanner and Andrea said...

it's funny you asked about the outfit- no you didn't get it for him... you got him the same shirt but in a bigger size and you got him different shorts- but i think by out trip at the end of the summer- your outfit will fit him. ah i hope so- i think it is the cutest outfit ever- love it! thanks again for making him look soo cute.. haha.
love me
oh yeah- TEXT me on WEDNESDAY.. im going to cry when she picks... you cry too ok?