Friday, July 31, 2009

I think his tractor's sexy

I'm obsessed with this picture right now. I stole it from Kathy's blog and put it as the background of my computer and now I'm devoting a whole post to it. I just think he's so funny...look at his face! Hahaha it's too perfect. That's what I love about him...just making a little face can make me laugh so hard. When I saw this picture I immediately thought of 2 songs; 1st was Jason Aldean's new song, "BIG GREEN TRACTOR" (the song that's playing right now) and then of course I thought of Kenny Chesney's song "SHE THINKS MY TRACTOR'S SEXY". Sorry this is so random but it makes me happy so I thought I would share it with "y'all".



...thanks for the great picture Elder Peterson and thanks for letting me steal it Kathy. :)

6 comments:

J said...

Paige!! You are absolutely adorable! Haha.. I love this post! You're the cutest!

Chase + Destiny said...

haha i love this. and i love how its your background. love you!!!

Anonymous said...

Is it weird that I think your tractor's sexy?

Tanner and Andrea said...

i love you. lol. you make me laugh. you are so in love with him- it's great. he needs you.

Kathy's Boys said...

I love your post too! How are you?

ana said...

Hahaha of course.