Sunday, August 16, 2009

What I love about sundays....

Sadie, Lucas, Quinen, Kenton, and Sydney. (We're missing cute Avery)

...my CTR 5 class. This summer I've done some traveling so I've missed a few Sundays and then today was Stake Conference so I didn't get to be with my class (except Sydney came and said hi to me :)) and I've realized how much I miss them. I love getting to see these adorable, hilarious, and sweet little kids every week...I always look foward to it. I'm so grateful for my calling. When I first got the calling I was super nervous but I knew that I would have fun with these sweet kids, but I never realized that I would love them as much as I do. They always make me laugh so hard, they keep me happy, and they even teach me new things. I love them and can't wait to see them next week. :)

4 comments:

Amy said...

Paige... what is your email address? and how about Hayley? I have some Pinky the Elephant info to send you. This picture with your Primary class is adorable!! I know they love you... just like my girls love you.
It was sooooo much fun to hang out with you at Aspen Grove.

Chase + Destiny said...

So cute!! i loved teaching Primary!!!!!!!!! PS you are one sexy mama :) love you!!

Crooked Brooke said...

You need to start a weekly update of funny quotes from class that Sunday.

Anonymous said...

HAHA i'm definitely teaching the 5 year olds in my ward! love that..i have 13 kids if everyone shows! eek! haha love being in primary though, the kids teach me so much :D