Sunday, November 8, 2009

Disneyland 2009

This year's trip to Disneyland was extra special because it was Lily's 1st time! Naturally, she loved everything...especially seeing the princesses, and we just loved being with her. It was a super fun trip. :)

It was a long walk from our hotel so dad took the opportunity to teach his girls how to hitch ride...stick our your thumb and show some leg. Thanks dad I'll never forget that.


Cutest family in the whole park.





Pirates of the Caribbean



This is Lily's new little fake smile she loves to pull for pictures. She cracks me up!

N for Nelson. Mom, Rex and Nina all went to Disneyland for a week in September with my aunt and cousins so they stayed home while we all got a turn.

Dad helped his girl's out again by keeping Brooke's purse under his shirt on the wet rafting ride in California Adventure. He looked pregnant but he didn't mind...thanks again dad.

I ♥ my dad.

Yay for Disneyland! I can't wait to go again. :)

5 comments:

Chase + Destiny said...

I want to go to disney land so bad..im glad you had a blast. so thanksgiving break..macayos again. haha...i love our lunch dates :) miss you paige...

Kathy's Boys said...

What a great Dad. You all look cute and I love Brooks hair.

walkintheclark said...

haha i love your dad. what a cutie. :)

lauren said...

ahhh i am so jealous! i have been wanting to go to disneyland sooo bad right now. looks like you had lots of fun! love you!

ana said...

Haha I wish I could have been there, being t-savv and going crazy on Tower of Terror. Miss you!