Sunday, December 6, 2009

I ♥ NY



As you can probably tell from my joy in this picture, Thanksgiving in New York was a dream come true. I've always wanted to be there for the Macey's Thanksgiving Day parade, pretty Christmas lights, and for boot/jacket weather to see all the cute styles...it was everything I had hoped for. We did so many fun things while we were there but I must say that the best part of my Thanksgiving week, by far, was just getting to spend time with my whole family. I'm the happiest when I'm with them and couldn't be more grateful to be a part of the Nelson family.

4 comments:

walkintheclark said...

i'm so so jealous!!! your pictures are soo cute!!

ana said...

It looks like you had so much fun! We need to go to New York together ASAP.

Kathy's Boys said...

I love your pictures. Is that YOU jumping in the street?! It almost looked like you were bald. ha ha!
The babies are all so cute. Wasn't that a great letter from Elder Peterson today?!

Paige Nelson said...

Haha I have a hat on..but I can see how I look bald. And yes it was such a great letter!...made me so happy. :)