Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Obsessions

I was thinking about how there are some things in this life that I honestly could not live with out. Most of them are really stupid things that most people don't even think twice about but then there are some that I know other girls will totally agree with me on. So here are some of my current obsessions...


#1
A while ago Landry introduced me to Chocolate Molten Lava Cake from Chili's. I wish he never would have showed it to me because now I crave it aallll time! I honestly don't think they could have come up with a more delicious dessert. Yum!!

#2
I love my ipod. I listen to it all day everyday...and I have the best music selection. From Disney classics to Michael Jackson to 'Nsync to Jay Z to Tim Mcgraw...there's something on it for everyone. :)

#3
I have way too much jewelry...mostly earrings. I can never leave a store with out looking at thier jewelry. It's funny because I have so many different earrings and I am ALWAYS buying new pairs but I usually end up just wearing the same diamond studs everyday. I need to stop.

#4
This is my most expensive obsession. I just can't get enough shoes! Every time I go shopping I tell myself that I cannot buy another pair of shoes and that I really need some new jeans and church clothes but sure enough I just can't avoid the shoe section. I end up telling myself that I can wear the same old worn out jeans everday but I can't go another day without these new heels. I'm in love and I just can't stop.

#5
Ok so this is my strongest and wierdest addiction...chapstick. I don't know why but I just go crazy without it. There have been many times when I have already left my house but I turn back around because I forgot my chapstick. I re-apply atleast once every hour or when I'm nervous so you can imagine how quickly I go through my chapsticks. I'm also really picky about what kind I have, never cherry and it can NEVER leave any color on my lips. Haha okay now I'm just sounding crazy, but I'm telling you that you will never see me without my chapstick in my pocket and if I don't have it then I'll probably be freaking out.

8 comments:

Chase + Destiny said...

I would have to agree with you on ALL of them!!! I have way to many shoes!! (but they are a must) haha. love you!.

Anonymous said...

Obsession #6:

Planning you and Landry's banana themed wedding. I mean, I already have my dress, so......

ana said...

You forgot the NBA! But I forgive you. Love you.

Tanner and Andrea said...

lol- yah, it seems like every sunday I am so mad b/c i have no cute dresses- yet I look over and love all of my shoes... :) Have you ever tried burts bees- it is my fav.- no fun flavors though. someday.. hopefully- when we all go to San Diego to the Chart House- they have THE MOST AMAZING molten lava cake-.. Kathy makes a pretty awesome one too.. you can buy the mix at Williams Sonoma. :)
Let me know when you are back in town...

Anonymous said...

Paige! It has been way too long! I loved catching up a little by reading your blog. It was fun to go through the posts and also look at the pics. I'm with you on the obsessions... Also, you must have been just a tad upset with the outcome of the Bachelor... quite the finale, eh?

Tanner and Andrea said...

we miss Landry. - it is just not the same w/o him. we cant wait till he comes back home. :) seeing Trevor come home this weekend- makes us sooo excited to see Landry in 1 year and like 22 months.. :) oh yeah. i thought of you on Friday night- we went to Chiles.. and got a chocolate molton cake. :) lets meet up there and get one soon. :)

Amy said...

ok.. first of all I didn't know you had a blog! Love it! 2nd of all -- give me your email address and I will email you a great molten lava cake recipe that you can make anytime you want!!! the exact same thing happened to me. It started at Chilis with their cake... Now Nathan and I are obsessed. I just found this recipe and made it for Nathan's birthday. The goo-iest! You are a doll. Love you!

Kristina said...

Hey Paige! Found your blog from Andrea's. Sydney loves you so much. Thanks for being a great teacher!
Kristina Lords