Friday, February 27, 2009

Monday night...8 o'clock...I can't wait.

It's finally here! The finale of The Bachelor is on Monday night and I can't wait! The very first night of the show I picked Melissa as my favorite girl (because I loved her when she was on the Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders show) and now she's one of the final two! I'm just positive that he will choose her over Molly. Melissa is so cute and pretty and fun and you can just tell that Jason loves her. I am very opinionated when it comes to The Bachelor. Just ask Andrea, I have to give positive or negative critisim for every girl on the screen, whether I'm commenting on thier outfit, hair, personality, teeth, shoes, lip gloss, or side burns I always have something to say...poor girls. Haha Clearly I am obssesed with this show, it's pathetic. Oh well... Go Melissa! :)

2 comments:

ana said...

Hahaha when you say sideburns I am guessing you're talking about Nikki, right? Gross. I'm totally voting for Melissa as well. I wish I'd been able to watch with you! I would have loved to see your reaction to Stephanie!

Tanner and Andrea said...

AH, IM RIGHT THERE WITH YOU!! This morning I woke up and the first thing I thought was--- TODAY IS THE DAY!! lol. I think we should start it right at 8 tonight- what do you think? I cant wait! I have to do some stuff today but just text me...