Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Is This Wierd?

I decided to start a blog tonight because I think it's a good idea for keeping in touch with family and friends and it could be a good way to entertain me when I'm bored (which recently is all the time). My boyfriend, Landry, just left on his mission a month ago and since he's been gone I've noticed I have a lot of free time on my hands. I guess I was just used to spending all that time with him! So now I'm just trying to find ways to eat up my time and keep me from missing him too much, and since I'm having bad luck with finding a job and I only have school 2 days a week, I think blogging is a good idea. But is it wierd if I have a blog? Aren't they just supposed to be for like married people with families and cute kids...not young, unmarried, bored girls? Let me now right now, before I even get started, if this is wierd because this will be totally embarrassing and I'll delete it if it is! Haha!

5 comments:

Tanner and Andrea said...

Ah, I totally loVE it. I am so ExcITed you StartED onE! It will be nice for people away to sneak a peek every once in a while and see what you are up to ;) (wink wink)
For sure... come up and I'll help you with it... sad to say- but I actually have figured out a lot. Kathy has a really pretty picture of you and landry on her computer-- I think it is from your b-day or something... I'll get it to you. Have a good day!

Chase + Destiny said...

YAY!!!!!! im so excited you have a blog now!! :) I loved getting a text from you last night saying you have one!!!! love you paige!!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness Paige, I am sooooo glad that you have your yellow and brown dress! I was starting to think that all of our hours upon hours of relentless and exact planning had gone to waste! Phew.... what a relief!
Oh, and it's totally not weird that you have a blog. I mean, who else is gonna blog about my banana theme??

Love you!!

Zane and Lexi said...

I don't think it's weird that you have a blog :)
we love you paige!

lauren said...

PAIGE! first of all, i love that you have a blog. second, i'm glad i'm not the only one that wants to cry about my baptism...everytime i think about that day i just cry. haha it's great. you are beautiful! love you!

p.s. we can be young, unmarried bored girls with blogs together. i feel better about having one knowing i'm not the only one haha.