Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Made With Love <3



This week I sent a Valentine's package to Landry in Alabama. I wasn't exactly sure what to send but I figured you could never go wrong with homemade sugar cookies! My friend Michelle came over and she made some for a guy she's dating while I made some for Elder Peterson. I tried one..and yes, they were delicious. I worked really hard and tried to be really creative (which is rare for me) so hopefully they won't all be ruined by the time they get to him! But, don't worry, I sent a picture of what they are supposed to look like just in case they are all smushed when he gets them. We had so much fun. I need more excuses to make sugar cookies again!


4 comments:

Chase + Destiny said...

So cute!!! wish i could have been there! love you!

Kathy's Boys said...

Hi Paige, Andrea told me you have a blog! Way to go!!! The cookies look great. I have to make 4 doz. for a Relief Society thing this week...
I should have you help me. We got a new video from Elder P this week
you'll have to come and watch it.

Kathy's Boys said...

How funny...I wrote you a comment, then went to my blog and saw that you had left me one!! I love Wednesdays...we better get an email! So...Melissa or Mollie? I really wanted Jillian from the first night on and was so sad for her last night, but now I think it's Melissa!

Tanner and Andrea said...

They are so cute... serously- i bet they were soo good and he loved them. I'll call you if we go watch Landrys videos tonight- and you can come over.