Wednesday, February 18, 2009

missing my little man...



I looked at my sister-in-law's blog the other day and ever since then I can't stop thinking about my nephews and how much I miss them. I spent most of this past summer in Spain living with Derek, Lindsey and my nephew Nixon. Derek did a semester of law school in Spain and I went along to help out with Nixon since Linds was 8 months pregnant. We were there for almost two months and it was so much fun! We went to Paris, Rome, Venice, Madrid, Barcelona, and even Pamplona where Derek did running of the bulls but the best part of the whole trip was getting to spend time with Derek and his family. Nixon is the cutest, sweetest, and funniest little kid you will ever meet and I miss him so much it hurts. I've just been thinking about him and our summer adventures so I just thought I'd share a few of our hundreds of pictures we took.









I love you Nixon!

3 comments:

Amb & Dev said...

Paige!! Hey lady I'm so glad to hear from you!! Yes we like your name too! haha! Hopefully she will be just as gorgeous as you are! Wow I can't believe how big Nixon and Lily are! They are so beautiful. Tell your mom and sisters hello for me. Hope school is going well at UNLV, that makes me feel old! Talk to you later, I am addin you in my pals, k?

Kathy's Boys said...

What a cute little boy! Yeah, I was excited he stayed calm too! And I
hope he took a picture of his shirt!

Tanner and Andrea said...

oh goodness... he is so cute.- I love his long blonde hair- what do you think... should I grow Maddex's out. Can you go down to B & K tonight to watch the videos?... Let me know.