Wednesday, March 18, 2009

update...

Not too much has been going on but I thought I should update my blog because I can't handle that delicious cake being the first thing I see every time I look at my blog...it's just too tempting!

So a few weekends ago I went a quick road trip to Arizona with my friend Sierra. We stayed with her sister and got to hang with her, her husband, and her adorable little girls a lot, we also got to go to a baseball game. It was really fun to be able to just get away for a few days and spend time with Sierra and her family. Another highlight of that trip was seeing one of my really good friends Nicole Schneider. We haven't seen each other in like 4 years so that was really exciting (but I didn't get any pictures with her). I need another road trip soon! Next time I'm thinking the beach...who wants to go with me??


Sierra and I at the baseball game.

I also have been spending a lot of time with my family...especially my sisters. Brooke, my oldest sister, usually lives up in Utah and she's only here until April so Hayley and I are trying to take advantage of having this time with her. We always have so much fun together...we can definitely get crazy but we love it!


Hayley, Me, and Brooke at a UNLV basketball game...yeah we had terrible seats.

I have been wanting to get something for my car to show my "rebel pride" and I finally did! This beautiful license plate frame...


I sent this picture to Landry and yes, he was very proud. :)

And last, but definitely not least, I got a surprise letter from Elder Peterson this week with two little presets in it. He sent a cute Alabama flower key chain and an Alabama sticker for my car. It was such a pleasant surprise! :)


My Alabama presents & my countdown chart. He's been out 64 days! Sorry Kathy, I stole that picture from your blog but it's my favorite. :)

5 comments:

Kathy's Boys said...

I love that picture of him too! And tell him to send his mom one of those stickers for my car!! That's the sad thing with boys and their moms....they get replaced by another girl!! jk. It happens!! Sounds like you had fun in AZ Brad's brother lives really close to the Schneiders and my brother lives about 5 miles away too. I Love AZ! Sounds like Landr;y is getting transferred. I'm sad he will probably miss the Gladys Knight concert now. Bummer. See ya!

lauren said...

PAIGE! you are beautiful in all these pictures! haha im glad you had the same feeling as me about blogs. at least it'll be entertaining for me if not anyone else. oh and thanks about the baptism...it was amazing! without a doubt the best day of my life! i'm excited that you have a blog! love you!

ana said...

I'll go with you to the beach! You look like you're having lots of fun. I miss you tons! I'm missing the Jazz vs. Suns games by like a week in April. Let's road trip to the NBA finals...yeah?

Chase + Destiny said...

I love this post. Im sad that we couldnt meet up in AZ but i will come visit you for sure.

Tanner and Andrea said...

HEY GIRL... sorry i havent gotten in touch with you since ive been back... lets just say it wasnt the BEST vacation ever.. Maddex and I got really sick while we were back there- and we were still sick last week. but we are feeling back to normal this week- so we should hang out! Let me know what your schedule is... what days do you have school this semester?