Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day

...to the best dad in the world



I love my dad and look up to him so much. I know I can always turn to him for anything. I don't know what I would do without his super cheesy jokes and contagious laugh. I hope that someday I can marry a man who is just like him...someone who will adore me the way my dad adores my mom, someone who unconditionally loves his kids with all his heart, someone who is loved and respected by every person who knows him, and someone with a strong and amazing testimony of the Gospel. I love you so much daddy! xoxo

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i didn't get to tell you how wonderful you did at the baptism, so here it is :) haha you did a beautiful job! i wish i could sing.. i can play the violin but that's where it stops! lets do lunch or something soon, i miss you! we have some things in common ;) annnnd we have a fun past from the our younger years..lets hang out! love ya

Kyle ♥ Ashlyn said...

you seriously were the cutest little girl, and i love your hair it has always been soooo long! :]