Wednesday, June 17, 2009

It's all about Michelle...

So this post is a little but late but it's nessecary. One of my very best friends from High School got married on June 6th, but before that we did some fun things. First we did a girl's trip to the beach,(kinda like a Bachelorette Party/trip). It was sooo much fun...I've been needing a beach trip!

Jordan, Michelle, Mccall, and Me

Me and Michelle found a dead seagull..

..and we burried him

It was a little too cold to play in the waves but me and Jordan had to atleast get in the water

The next day me and Michelle found a dead crab

...so we burried him too

Yay for Michelle and our super fun trip!

After the beach we came home and Michelle had her bridal shower. She got lots of fun things to decorate her house and things I'm sure Andrew would love too. ;) Here's the only picture I got from the shower.

Me (with hair in my face), Erica, Jordan, and the bride-to-be

Then on 6.6.2009 Michelle Pace became Michelle Clark. She looked beautiful and soooo happy. It was a lot of fun to see people/friends I haven't seen for quite a while...it was like a mini reunion. I'm so happy for Michelle and Andrew and I'm so glad they found eachother...they're a perfect match. :)

Mr. and Mrs. Clark <3

Friends :)

It was so much fun to see Destiny again! It's been qutie a while since she got married and moved to St. George and I've missed her.

Jordan...another good friend I've missed since High School

Me and Destiny decided to paint our nails bright blue to match Michelle's wedding color. We liked them but Destiny's mom wasn't a fan. Haha



The beautiful bride :)

Cute cute cake. All I'm going to say is that my husband better not even think about shoving cake in my face on my wedding day. Nooo sir.

Congrats Andrew and Michelle Clark!! :)

1 comment:

Chase + Destiny said...

Im SOOO glad I saw you!!!!! and Yes i warned Chase so many times not to shove the cake in my face!!! Im so happy for michelle she looked b-e-a-utiful!!! LOVE YOU!!!