Monday, June 1, 2009

My new friend Gokey


My sister and I decided we need something new in our lives. What better than a pet? Well I don't like the puppy my family has so I definitely couldn't get a dog, cats are gross, and a hamster,gerbil, or bird are just completely out of the question. So we each got a fish. They're both so pretty and I think they're really enjoying their new homes. Brooke has been inspired and is going to get the same kind of fish and name him Lambert. Clearly we were all big fans of American Idol this season. We love our new friends... Giraud (Hayley's fish) and Gokey

5 comments:

Kathy's Boys said...

How funny. Did you see Danny Gokey on Regis and Kelly the other day. He was so neat and told a little about his wife. I wish he would have one instead of Kris. Yeah, you can steel the pics of Landry! The
Bachelorette tonight. Whose your pick so far?

Kathy's Boys said...

I can't even spell. I wish Danny would have WON!
Sorry...
We saw your mom and dad at Chynoweths party the other night! Oh yeah, and I love "All Summer Long!"

lauren said...

paige! you are so funny. haha. i hate that you look so cute with braces! im pretty sure you are the only one that can pull them off! i loved your long comment. please come up to provo and we can rent a tandem bike they are SO fun! i love that you play nertz...we played it every single night for at least three hours it was so fun. i'm assuming you'll be at michelle's reception on saturday?! if so i will see you there! LOVE YOU!

Anonymous said...

Ummmm..... I think I'm in love.

Anonymous said...

So cute. Love the name!