Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Big news...

As of Septmeber 14th Landry has been on his mission for 8 months!! Yay!! He's doing really well and every week I get more and more excited to hear about the great things he's doing. He's such an amazing guy/missionary...I'm so proud of him. :)


His tie goes with the sunset...so cute.


Only 16 more months! (cute stickers huh?) I ♥ my missionary



My chart makes me so happy. Look how full it's getting! I was beyond excited when I got to fill in that first circle of the second section.


p.s. This is really random but on monday evening I went outside and started complaining because I was cold! My mom made fun of me because it was only like 75 degress. I am so pathetic and SO not looking forward to winter!

3 comments:

Chase + Destiny said...

I loved this post!!! You would notice the tie and sunset!! So cute!! i love you paige!!! ps i use picnic to edit my pics :) It a way cool website thats free.

Kim and Kyle said...

Paige i love it! i love the stickers i had the same ones and i put them all over my letters to kyle. =) your countdown is getting smaller and smaller thats so exciting! 8 months is awesome congrats!!!

Tanner and Andrea said...

hey you need to update your "ABOUT ME"... You are so not 19 anymore. :)
love me
i miss landry too... i can't wait until he gets home... it's just not the same w/o him around... it's not near as fun. he makes me laugh. (hey i gave you those stickers!! lol)