Tuesday, September 1, 2009

It's all coming back to me now...

If you see me driving and it looks like I'm singing at the top of my lungs...I am. Blame this beautiufl woman...



I just can't get enough of Celine Dion right now. She's all I listen to. I went to her show 2 years ago for my birthday and ever since I've been obsessed. (I've even got Landry to like/sing a few of her songs :)) She's just so amazing. I hope she comes back to Vegas soon because I'm dying to go to her show again! If you haven't been, I highly recommend it...she won't disappoint and pretty soon you'll be belting her songs too.

3 comments:

Chase + Destiny said...

I can already see you now singing in your car to Celion!! :) PS i think im coming down friday for my little brother's first varsity home football game!!! Paige & destiny time is well needed!! love you!!

Justin and Michelle said...

Ok, so cute new header! You're header should be something like "In My Shoes" or "In Paige's Pumps"..HAHA..okay maybe not the pumps one...

ana said...

I love Celine. I choreographed a very emotional dance to "It's All Coming Back to Me Now" when I was like, 8. You'd love it. Don't worry, I still remember it.