Sunday, September 13, 2009

I ♥ September

...because it's my birthday. :) On September 8th I turned 20!! My birthday ended up being the day after Labor Day so I got to spend the long weekend celebrating with my family,it was super fun. I got some really great gifts but these were my favorites...

1.
Tim McGraw tickets!! The concert is on Oct. 23rd and I can't wait!! :)

2.(front) (back)
Elder Peterson sent me this super cute shirt from Alabama...he knows how much his girl loves baseball tee's. It's a little big but I love it!

3. And of course my free pazooki from BJ's. It was a good way to end my birthday. :)

p.s. One more reason why I love this month so much... One Tree Hill starts tomorrow! I'm a little nervous to see what it's going to be like with out Peyton and Lucas, but still SO excited!!

5 comments:

Chase + Destiny said...

love love love the shirt!! so cute!! Im glad we could go to lunch for your bday!!! haha love you!!

Kathy's Boys said...

We are going to Tim McGraw too. We should all go eat together before. Who are you going with? It's Tanner and Andrea, Cory and Mindy and me and my date. Not sure if it will be Brad or Crew! ha Probably Crew. Brad's not into concerts and he's not into Tim McGraw either. Crazy, hugh! And I love the shirt. It's really cute! We still want to go to lunch for your bday. Andrea will be calling to set it up. See you soon.

Kyle ♥ Ashlyn said...

Happy birthday like a week ago haha your birthday is the same day as my stepmoms :] i love your gifts that shirt landry gave you is adorable :] AHHH and i am so excited one tree hill is back on but i hate that peyton and lucas arent on it anymore! The baby is due april 14, 2010 we are so excited and we have a few names picked out but we arent telling anyone till we find out what the baby is :] love you girl!!!

Justin and Michelle said...

PAIGE!! Happy Birthday Hun!!! Doesn't 20 just sound more mature?? haha..not a teen anymore! That shirt is SOOOOOOOOO cute! What a good idea Elder Peterson!!!! :)

Unknown said...

hey girl- happy b-day. im so out of the loop- i haven't checked blogs in so long. love the shirt- that is what i was going to get you- but i decided we would do tye-dye instead. ha. cant wait.
loveya