Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter

Yay for Easter! Today was a great day...I woke up to a basket full of candy and little surprises from the Easter bunny, went to church and sat through a great sacrament meeting, then got to teach the sweetest 4/5 year old primary children in the world,chatted with Derek, Lindsey, Nixon and Miles on Skype (greatest invention ever!), had a delicious family Easter dinner, and ended the night hanging out with my family and playing with my adorable niece. It couldn't have been more perfect. I hope everyone else had a good Easter too! :) Here's some pictures of my fun day...
Rex and Nina with our Easter baskets

...I love my sis

My mom went all out with this dinner...it was so yummy!


My messy little bunny...I just can't get enough of her.

p.s. The next time most of you see me I will have some metal on my teeth. That's right...I'm getting braces tomorrow! I'm really nervous so try not to make too much fun of me. :)

5 comments:

Kathy's Boys said...

Love all of the Easter pictures! Your mom's table looked so cute and festive! We had a big Easter Brunch...my guys all like breakfast more than anything. Then we had a little FHE at Brad's moms and
Trevor told us about Sweden! Can't wait to see your braces...I didn't think you even need braces.

Kathy's Boys said...

Paige, I stole one of your pictures of Landry!! Hope you don't care!

Tanner and Andrea said...

i love easter- i miss being back at home with my family for the holidays- my mom always made every holiday so special- she did everything with us kids.. coloring eggs, an egg hunt, hiding our baskets and getting us the nicest sunday outfits... right up until i went to college :)- i guess she still does- i still get an easter basket in the mail. :) don't you just love the holidays- well, if you think you love them now.. wait until you have kids- they are sooo fun... i love passing on the traditions of my family... and starting new ones.
okay- the little girl with the bunny ears- cutest thing ever! Is that lily?

Chase + Destiny said...

Paige you will still look hot with braces dont worry! :) Im glad you had a great Easter! Next time im coming in town we are having a play date! :) love you!

Amy said...

Paige -- you lived in El Escorial? I didn't realize that was where you were. What a cool little town. Love reading your blog... and can't wait to see you. We come home May 19th and will be around SLC and idaho until we move to San Diego. Then we will practically be neighbors!
Love you! (and post a picture of your metal mouth -- was that really necessary -- you have perfect teeth!?!)