Thursday, April 30, 2009

~My Lily Lee~


I love my niece SO much, but she hasn't always loved me. I know...sad. For some reason Lily would be happy, laughing, and playing with everyone in my family but as soon as I would walk in the room she would look at me and yell "NO!". She also would make the meanest faces at me when I would smile at her or try to give her kisses. It was the weirdest thing but everyone thought it was so funny and told me that it is karma...I guess when I was a baby I would bite and hit people when they would try to hug or kiss me, unless of course it was my mom or Grandma. So I guess I deserved this but it still made me sad. Well things have changed recently...Lily loves me and gives me kisses!! There's the picture to prove it. Sometimes she forgets that she likes me now and it will take her a second to warm up to me but after only a couple "NO!"s and dirty looks she's my little girl again and I love it. :)




...I mean seriously, is she not the cutest little girl you've ever seen?!

4 comments:

Tanner and Andrea said...

seriously- we WILL be hooking maddex and lily up... i can see it now.. :) love

Anonymous said...

Paige,

Thanks for supporting my husband with your silent goooooo joe and high-5. I keep trying to convince Joseph to move to Vegas, so the high-5s won't have to be silent, but he's not budging yet. You should surely do something about this!

Sincerely,
BBCIWLPBTWWHFBBR
(banana bride co inventor who loves planning banana themed wedddings with her future banana bride friend)

Anonymous said...

Lol! (Laugh out loud). You make me go "haha" (haha). Don't worry, even if your mother thinks you are crazy, you will always have a special place in this MHLIWISFH (my husband loves it when I shimmy for him) girl's heart!

Amb & Dev said...

So beautiful, just like her parents and the rest you Nelsons!!! Hopefully my Paige can be as dang cute as you and your family. :) Tell Val that I say hi!