Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Oh Danny boy...


Last night I watched American Idol and once again I was amazed by Danny's performance and I had to rewind it like 3 times. From the very first night of Hollywood week I chose Danny Gokey as my favorite and predicted that he was going to win. Don't believe me? Just ask Elder Peterson...I wrote him on that first night and told him that Danny Gokey is going to be the next American Idol. He probably thinks I'm crazy and doesn't care about American Idol but I needed to write it down so I could have proof because when I was bragging about how I chose Melissa to be the final girl on the Bachelor I had some family members who rolled their eyes and didn't believe me. Anyways...Danny. He's the best and every week I vote for him like 50 times. This is the first year I've actually voted because this is the first year that every single contestant is SO good. My second favorite contestant is Matt Geraud, he's pretty good and I could see myself buying an album of his. Adam Lambert??...um no thanks, I'm not a fan. Here's one of my favorite performances of his (ignore the huge ugly jacket, I don't know what he was thinking)...
Want more American Idol videos? Click here.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm telling Landry...

Alyssa Joy said...

dont worry paige, I totally remember you! And freaking Mia just ruins EVERYTHING!!! Tyler and Jasmine are so precious!

Chase + Destiny said...

I LOVE HIM!!!! HE IS MY FAVORITE!

Tanner and Andrea said...

lol- my family thinks that Tanner and him look alike... lol- they kinda do! he would totally kill me if he knew i told you... so- shhh.

Tanner and Andrea said...

lol- that would be a giraffe... i know scary huh?..

Kristina said...

Paige! I love your blog. Your pictures are so cute! Your so sweet for writing on mine. I love Idol! It's a great season. I don't know who will win.